Come Join Us on Sunday October 21, 2018!
This year, our walk/run event will be part of Durham Community Foundation's Walk for Your Cause.
Location: Deer Creek, 2700 Audley Rd, Ajax, Ontario L1Z 1T7
Time: 10:00 am Arrival and set up of charity/nonprofit/corporate stations
10:30 am 3 km walk begins (you can opt for a shorter/longer walk)
11:30 am Lunch Registration Fee: $25 per participant (includes lunch), registration deadline is Monday October 15, 2018.
Join dozens of community groups and raise money for Girls Inc.!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Register $25 with Durham Community Foundation to participate in the Walk for YOUR Cause. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
- Make a pledge to Girls Inc. of Durham HERE.
- On Sunday October 21, 2018 connect with your Girls Inc. team inside the Westney Room at Deer Creek.
- Participate in the 3 km – 6 km walk along the Ruby Course at Deer Creek.
- Join us for lunch inside Taunton Hall.
- Reconnect with Girls inc. to submit pledge form and any donations that have not been submitted online.
- Charitable tax receipts will be issued for pledges $25.00+.