Take Action Get Involved!
Take Action Get Involved! Girls Inc. is a leading advocacy organization in Durham Region dedicated to extending girls' voices, issues, and concerns to policy makers, corporations, and the media.
Our Girls' Bill of Rights serves as the foundation for all of our work. These rights shape our responses to the many gender, social, and economic issues facing girls. They serve as a powerful platform for empowering girls.
We invite you to join us in making a difference by advocating for girls. Check out the Resources for Parents, and download our Tips Sheets to help you empower the girls in your life and across Durham Region.
You can also make a difference for girls across Durham.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
- Become a Summer Camp Counsellor - WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING!
- Become a Girls Inc. Volunteer
- Hosting your own Community Fundraiser
- Walk/Run at the annual Durham Dash for Girls event
- Become a Placement Student
Together, with friends like you, we can empower girls to change the world! Learn more about Donations